In order to ensure all of their seats are R129 certified, Joie is in the process of updating many of their designs – starting with the new and improved steadi R129.
Steadi R129 is a protective partner that will allow little one to rearward face up to 105cms. A Side Impact Certified seat, steadi R129 will ensure the best head, neck and all over protection for your little one – seats that were classified under the previous R44 standard did not include mandatory side impact protection.
The steadi R129 also encourages rearward facing for longer, with mandatory rearward facing up 15 months, allowing for baby’s neck to develop and strengthen ready for forward facing travel.
In order to make sure that steadi R129 is as safe as possible, the seat has been tested using all new, advanced technology crash test dummies. These dummies have been specifically engineered to simulate a child’s fragile body with much more accuracy than previous models, so you can buckle up and go, safe in the knowledge that steadi R129 has passed the most stringent of safety tests.
Steadi R129 at a glance
•Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjusts simultaneously and requires no re-threading of harness.
• Padded infant head and body support
• 4 recline positions: 1 rear facing and 3 forward facing for tilt options at every age
• Large belt path opening at back of seat for ease of install
• Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle’s 3-point seat belt
• 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
• One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
• Plush cushioning and knit fabrics keep little ones cosy
• Washable cover