A standout player in the baby care sector, Direct4Baby is a thriving bricks-and-mortar store with a significant online presence. With over 12 years of successful and profitable trading, its distinctive and modern brand makes it a unique offering, blending a magnificent showroom in Liverpool with a strong, established website and social media presence.
Direct4Baby has firmly established itself as a trusted industry leader and maintains excellent relationships with both customers and brands. They hold key accounts, fantastic relationships, and preferential terms with the UK’s biggest and best nursery suppliers such as Silver Cross, Clarks, Bugaboo, Maxi-Cosi, iCandy, Joie, Babystyle, and many more. Its extensive product range includes prams, buggies, car seats, nursery furniture, toys, clothing, shoes, and beyond, offering a comprehensive solution for the diverse needs of parents and babies. In a sector proven to be recession-proof, Direct4Baby stands as a stronghold of stability and profitability.
While already a flourishing enterprise, potential investors can unlock Direct4Baby’s true potential through strategic investment. The business is primed for expansion into a niche sector or for astute retailers looking to increase market share and profitability through scale.
Seize the opportunity to write the next chapter of success in the baby care industry. 🍼✨
Key Features of the Business:
- Established, innovative and contemporary flagship retail store/showroom in prime retail location in North-West England with significant catchment area/links to NW.
- Top 10 independent nursery retailer within the UK market.
- 6.25m Turnover
- Successful Shopify Website with excellent trading history/turnover (2.0 launching Feb 24)
- Profitable with excellent stock levels
- Large social media following
- Exceptional company feedback and loyal customer base
- Huge marketing customer email database
- Very scalable with room for increased market share
Interested parties are requested to register their interest by 9th Feb 2024. All offers to be supported by proof of funds.
Further details and a full Information Memorandum is available on receipt of a signed NDA.
For further information or to request a non-disclosure agreement please contact Damian Short (Director for Business & Asset Sales) firstname.lastname@example.org