Reported on Monday, researchers from Imperial College London have found that air pollution causes harm to people at all stages of life. In particular it could stunt lung growth in children, cause asthma, and affect blood pressure, cognitive abilities and mental health.
Around four in five parents are now concerned their children are at risk from poor air quality where they live, and only marginally less believe they are bringing their children into a world where air pollution is getting worse.
Dr Nina Byrnes, Medical Expert and General Practitioner quotes: “With asthma and allergies on the rise, it’s becoming apparent that pollution is having a lasting effect on baby’s health. Air purifiers are a great way of ensuring good quality air within your home but unfortunately, not all parents realise that most aren’t Ozone free, causing even more damage. The new ClevaMama Air Purifier contains medical grade filters and is specifically Ozone free, removing 99.5% of airborne allergens throughout your home. It’s a much-welcomed addition to the market, and as Ozone free purifiers are much safer for babies, it’s an incredibly important feature to have when choosing which air purifiers are best at keeping your family safe. As we head into hay fever session, it’s arguably never been a more important time to keep allergies and pollution at bay, especially in the home.”
The ClevaMama Air Purifier is a ‘must have’ for your home and your baby’s nursery as it traps and destroys 99.95% of airborne particles and can help to eliminate asthma and allergy triggers.
Removes 99.95% of allergens
The ClevaMama Air Purifier, perfect for your baby’s nursery, traps and destroys 99.95% of airborne particles, including bacteria and viruses such as Strep A, pneumonia, and some variants of Covid 19*. It eliminates asthma and allergy triggers such as dust, pollen, pet dander, mould, VOC’s, dust mites, fumes, smoke, and unpleasant odours.
When breathed in, ozone may get into deep areas of the body. This can potentially cause damage to lungs, eyes, skin, and other exposed areas, which is why we use ozone-free filters, essential for your baby’s health. A lot of air purifiers emit ozone which you might not be aware of, the ClevaMama Air Purifier is truly ozone free.
Medical Grade HEPA H13 filter
Medical grade air filters offer a higher level of protection to create a healthier indoor environment. These can eliminate viruses, bacteria and allergens. Ideal for babies and those with asthma or allergies. The ClevaMama Air Purifier uses a HEPA H13 filter, which is the same type they use in hospitals.
ClevaMama Air Purifier’s smart dust sensor reads your air quality and adjusts the fan speed based on real-time readings. The 3 stage air-quality indicator is displayed on the screen and shows as Good, Moderate or Poor air quality.
Use it with Smartphone control
The ClevaMama Air Purifier can be managed using your Alexa & Google Home making it super simple to control. Alternatively, operate it via an app that can tell you more about your air quality.
Ways of telling the Air Purifier works
Often, you just have to put your trust that your air purifier is working. With the ClevaMama HEPA 13 Air Purifier you can tell it’s working in three easy ways (a) you can see it’s working (b) you can hear it’s working and (c) you can feel it working.
The ClevaPureTM Air Purifier comes equipped with the following features:
- ● 3 stage air-quality indicator – Good, Moderate, Poor
- ● Compatible with Alexa & Google Home
- ● Works with the Smart Life App from your phone
- ● 2/4/8 hrs timer
- ● Whisper-quiet for the nursery at 30-55DB
- ● Smart dust sensor adjusts fan speed based on real-time air quality (auto mode)
- ● 3 adjustable settings for purifier levels
- ● Replacement filter indicator
- ● Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): 120m3/h
- ● Suitable for rooms up to 16m2 ideal for a large nursery (effective for larger rooms butpurification will take longer)
- ● Three adjustable settings for purifier levels
- ● Easily portable for room-to-room use
- ● Replacement filters available (replace every 6 months)
- ● Locking cover for filter for safety
- ● Low energy consumption – Runs at max 23w (less than standard light bulb)
- ● Universal plug 110-240V
- ● Comes with a 1 year warranty
- ● Suitable for use from newborn and for those with asthma and allergiesAvailable at www.clevamama.co.uk /www.clevamama.com and Mamas & Papas.